Friday, October 11, 2013

Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth Breakup on Ellen


She's been all over the media for the past two months for everything from 'twerking' to her new album Bangerz, and Miley Cyrus is actually grateful for such a crazy schedule in the wake of her breakup with Liam Hemsworth.

During her interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," the "We Can't Stop" singer shared her thoughts on the split.

"I think people spend more time actually thinking about it then I really do. I just believe when a chapter is done you have to close it and start that new one. That's kind of where I am right now. I felt like I have so much to be thankful for at this time that my energy hasn't really been focused on that."

Cyrus also noted that she didn't' want the demise of her relationship to negatively affect her new album's release. "Because that's the only thing I worried about, I didn't want it to make me to sacrifice what I've been working for, for just the attention to be on that."

As for her breakup's influence on the record, Miley explained, "I feel like you can really find like this arc of, like, growth. I'm like, 'This is really like telling a story.' I think I knew more intuitively where my life was going then I actually thought I did at the time."

"I want to be really clear and determined with everything I'm doing in my life right now, and I have been. I keep saying I'm the happiest I've ever been and that's not even a dig. That's just me, because I really am genuinely happy finally with myself, which I think sometimes it takes you separating yourself from someone else to really be happy with who you are. I've never been able to just be alone, and I'm obsessed with being alone and like hearing my thoughts."


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

0 comments:

Post a Comment