Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kat Von D Talks Failed Relationships & Future Plans in Latina November 2013


She's made quite a name for herself all thanks to her tattooing skills, and now Kat Von D reveals her new career plans in the November 2013 issue of Latina magazine.

During her Q&A session with the publication, the "LA Ink" babe shared details about her future and even discussed her bad luck streak with relationships.

Check out a few highlights from Miss Von D's interview below. For more, be sure to visit Latina!

On her struggles with relationships:
"I get a bad rep for being constantly in and out of relationships, when in reality you look at my timeline it's not really the case. I'm very good at being aware of my weaknesses, [but] what I'm not good at oftentimes tends to land in the romance department. I'm not angry at [ex-fiance] Joel [Zimmerman]. I'm not angry at [ex-fiance] Jesse [James]. I'm not angry at Nikki [Sixx]. I'm just angry at myself for wasting my time, because I could have finished my record."

On her father:
"I would teach [my dad] to play Guns 'N Roses or the Misfits on her accordion and he would play along while I played the guitar and sang."

On her future goals:
"I want to make furniture. I want to complete the album, go on tour. I have a documentary that I've been filming secretly for three and a half years. Maybe write another book. Tons of things. I've really gotten into entomology - I bought a lot of butterflies and I'm learning how to pin them and make lampshades, like, Victorian era. If I were to write a to-do list, it would fill the entire wall."

0 comments:

Post a Comment