Monday, October 7, 2013

Amber Riley Sings "I'll Stand By You" to Honor Cory Monteith: Listen Here!


Working hard on the dance floor lately, Amber Riley took time out of her schedule to honor her castmate on the "Glee" tribute to Cory Monteith.

In the episode entitled, "Farewell to Finn," the 27-year-old actress belts out The Pretenders' "I'll Stand by You."

Speaking about the song on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Amber explained, "Singing the song to him, the specific song that I'm singing...it's very touching. And people are going to recognize the song."

While filming, Ms. Reilly shares, "We were laughing and reminiscing while we were there, watching old videos of Cory dancing and our first trip to New York on a private plane and how goofy we were. I just try to think of the good memories. And there's a lot." "Farewell to Finn" airs on Thursday, October 10th on FOX. Check out "I'll Stand by You" in the player below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment